Oct 9, 2010

Some crochet - Häkeln gefälligst...


I was thinking about how you can make a half African Flower and I came out with this.
 Ich habe gedacht, wie man ein halbes African Flower machen konnte und habe das so gemacht.

 I hope you understand the drawing. If you already did the whole hexagon you will!
Ich hoffe, dass Ihr die Zeichnung versteht. Wenn Ihr schon die ganzen Hexagons gemacht habt, werdet Ihr das sicher verstehen!


It fits nicely.
Es paßt gerade in das Loch.


I decided that I don't like it in the throw though...
Ich habe mich dann doch entschieden, sie nicht zu verwenden.


...and did this. I will do a white border to the throw.
...und habe dies gemacht. Ich werde einen weißen Rand rundherum machen.

This is the state of the art.
Bis hier bin ich gekommen.


I also tried this new pattern from Ravelry.
Ich probierte auch diese neue Anleitung von Ravelry.


It is a little bit bigger than the African Flower.
Sie ist ein wenig grösser als die African Flower.


It is not as nice to do, you have to think more...
Man muß aber mehr denken beim Häkeln...

12 comments:

  1. Your crochet throw is so pretty Sara. It reminds me of the one my aunt made for me years ago. My children called it 'the poorly blanket' as they used to love to snuggle under it when they were unwell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never did much crochet...I like this pattern though. Very lovely.
    Can't wait for the monsters at the edge of the sea. =-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. heather, I love your comment. these throws are always very handy!
    joei, I must finish the throw because it begins to get colder here! but I'm thinking about the monsters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just catching up on my blog reading, Sara This is a beautiful collection of colours I love the hexagons, I so wish I could crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can learn easily how to do it in You Tube. It's fun when you don't want to stress yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks lovely with the white borders.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you jackie, I think they make the piece more contemporary...
    danke, rita!

    ReplyDelete
  8. compliments for your nice work, Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hallo, vielen Dank für die Anöeitung für das halbe Hexagon. Hab das nähmlich nicht so richtig hinbekommen. Darf ich einen Link auf meiner Seite dazu machen?
    Übrigens, echt süße Sachen die Du so machst.

    Viele Grüße
    Madame Flamusse

    ReplyDelete
  10. Danke für das Muster, ich bin nämlich gerade am überlegen, was ich mit den Zwischenräumen mache.
    LG
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete