Jan 24, 2009

Flower skirt - Blumenrock





This is the finished piece. And to reinforce the crazy look I wear a collar in flower form too (exactly like the one on the first photo on this site, I love it and followed this pattern) ! it is warm and cozy, things I don't need that much today because the sun shines and it is warmer! The skirt is shorter on the front.

Dies ist das fertige Stück. Um noch verrückter auszusehen habe ich noch einen Blumenkragen an (ich habe die Anleitung auf dieser Seite gefolgt)!. Gerade heute ist es im Studio warm, so dass ich nicht das alles nicht unbedingt brauchen würde! Der Rock ist vorne kürzer.

10 comments:

  1. glad to see this as one of my new years resolutions is to make my own clothes, no job, no money! and it is so cold here i can appreciate the warmth of this lovely crazy skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and this is the most fun I have now. No job, no clothing etiquette!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! sieht toll aus....!!!
    ich werde jetzt meine wollreste sortieren... mal schauen, was dabei raus kommt ;)))
    lg melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely skirt and great that it's warm too. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An Dir schaut der Rock nochmals so gut aus! Und den Kragen dazu find ich echt gut - nicht verrückt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Schon langsam glaube ich, dass ich nur mehr in diesem Rock rennen werde!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great skirt, Sara, and I suppose if it doesn't get warmer you can just make it into a long one. While you're wearing it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Pat, I could! :-) but I'm quite small and this size gets almost to the floor already! The funny thing is that it doesn't look "huge" while wearing it. A nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ich bin hin und weg. toll gemacht.
    viel freude wünsche ich beim tragen.
    rita aus imst

    ReplyDelete
  10. danke rita, ich mache gerade dein brot! schaut gut aus (bis jetzt!):-)

    ReplyDelete