Jan 27, 2009

Arrived... - Angekommen...














My "Fly me to the Moon" arrived to their destiny. I finished the piece (about 12"x12", 30x30 cm).

After taking the photos I noticed that I hadn't finished to embroider the tip of the feathers... Now I did but it isn't on the photos, sorry! They don't change the piece much.

Mein "Fly me to the Moon" ist beendet. Es ist ca. 30x30 cm.

Nachdem ich die Fotos gemacht habe, habe ich gemerkt, dass ich die Spitze der Federn nicht fertig gestickt habe, tut mir Leid! das ändert nicht viel daran.

8 comments:

  1. Sara I am sorry about the other comment - please delete it as I cannot work out how to do so. What I was meaning to write was that i like this piece very much - especially the feathers - they look very effectuve and realistic

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, paula, I deleted the other comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pieces are absolutely gorgeous!!!
    Tammy ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This piece is full of charm and beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the soft colors and beautiful texture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. vraiment magnifique ! mais où allez vous trouver tout ça ? !!

    ReplyDelete