Mar 5, 2007

Etsy shop


sold

sold

sold

sold
Last week I had to take care of my grand children. They are already 10 and 13 so that they go to school and I had lots of time free.

I decided to do something for my Etsy shop.

I want to put some bigger works in the shop too but this little pendants seemed like a good idea. They were nice to make. I could use the techniques I like the most, my faces and lots of hand stitching. The ceramic buttons are from Czech handcrafters. I bought them at Cesky Krumlov, a wonderful medieval city on the Vitava. They are handmade. The waxed cord is knotted at the top.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, die sind schööööööööööööööön - toll. Wunderbar, und so einmalig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so sweet, I like the faces! And congrats, see that you have sold them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sara, these are so sweet. i think the smaller stuff is fun to do and sells better anyway...i am starting a shop soon too, just trying to get thru this mega quilt project. i am almost done going thru my sheer stuff, package will be going out the end of this week!
    j

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow - alle verkauft - du Glückliche Du.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These necklaces are wonderful Sara ! I'm so glad that one will be mine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are the sweetest! I love them! Terri http://lavenderbetweenthecracks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete