May 15, 2018

Semi-Challenge

I’m back after a while and would like to give the last explanation about the challenge and raffle.

As I’m leaving for holidays next week, I will do the raffle when I come back, on the 1st. of July.

The participants who published at least 6 photos of their work in Pinterest and/or Facebook can participate and I would be happy if they send me the photos to my private mail so that it’s easy for me to put them on the list.

The finished piece can be whatever you imagine. The use of the small blocks is up to you. I made a book with them but I put also in the Pinterest filesome other ideas at the beginning of the challenge.

I wish you happy stitching!



4 comments:

  1. Hi there. Is this a cureecu challenge for this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog for fabric.This blog for fabric is very use full.This blog for fabric is informative blog.Thanks for sharing great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice article, thanks for sharing and keep writing.
    meditation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your article is really relevant to this topic, I need at this moment, and I am very happy to read it. custom stretch table covers

    ReplyDelete