Jul 29, 2014

Now in English - Some photos of my studio and new dwelling...


Second time in my life I live on a 14th floor... karma? Once in Vienna, now in Buenos Aires...


Chose Scandinavian this time...


...but - you know me - can't keep it quite minimalistic.


The studio isn't quite 100% ready. 


Must sort out many things yet.


These ghosts shall prevent the city's soot to claim the mechanism of the machines but what am I going to do with all that white????


After so much work I need a good night sleep...


4 comments:

  1. It all looks so light and airy but I would be scared of all that white - I'd never keep it clean! I love your little balcony overlooked the city. Your interesting ephemera make the minimalist more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, but it is made of materials easy to wipe... I hope!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks so wonderfully light ! It must be a delight that all is
    finished and you can really start working again ! Love to see
    your stash organized and the machines and ironing board ready ;-)
    Many happy and creative hours there Sara !

    ReplyDelete