Jul 31, 2014

End of the Challenge and How To!

The winner is

JOLAN DUFOURNE

You win this page of my booklet!!!




How to proceed with your partner:

I took always two papers at a time from the basket where I had put them. Each couple of partners will exchange one page with the other. It doesn't have to be one of their finished booklet but be fair and send a wonderful one to the participant that luck has put you in contact with!

Once you receive the page, please upload it to the challenge folder telling who sent it to you...

...and stay tuned, once I come back from Austria I will be beginning with a new challenge! 

Thank you all for participating and I can tell you I am proud of all that happened in it! 






1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Jolan !!!! A happy girl !

    I wish you many good workshops (I've just
    been to HAWAR) in Holland, Belgium and
    Austria, with lots of eager students, Sara !

    See you at the next challenge ! ;-)

    ReplyDelete