Jul 27, 2012

Vacations - Urlaub - Vacances - Vacaciones 29.7.12-4.9.12


I will be visiting my children in Austria and giving workshops at Hawar, NL from the 29th. July 2012 till the 4th of September 2012.

My oldest son marries on the 1st of September and is the reason of my long stay...

Ich werde meine Kinder in Österreich vom 29.7.12 bis zum 4.9.12 besuchen.

Mein eltester Sohn heiratet dort am 1.9.12 und ist der Grund meines langen Fernbleibens.

J'irai visiter mes enfants (mon fils ainé se marie) et donner des workshops à Hawar, NL, du 29.7.12 jusqu'au 4.9.12.

Voy a visitar a mis hijos en Austria y a dar talleres en Hawar, Holanda del 29 de Julio 2012 al 4 de Setiembre 2012.

Mi hijo mayor se casa allá el 1° de Setiembre y es la razón de esta estadía prolongada...



5 comments:

  1. felices vacaciones ,feliz reencuentro familiar besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. A busy and exciting summer for you. Hope the wedding and your workshops all go to plan - have a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sara,
    Thanks to your blogpost, I discovered you will be offering workshops in the Netherlands. I just heared from Hawar that I can join the 3-day workshop. I am thrilled :)
    See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time.
    How I wish I could take one of your workshops. Perhaps later when you do one closer to where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You write of your son's wedding. My only son was married this year as well.
    It is a blessed time - congratulations for that life occasion.

    Lovely to see your work on this blog.

    ReplyDelete