Oct 23, 2011

Art to wear - Ancestors earrings


These little framed ancestors are the perfect match for a colourful outfit and long hair. They match the argentine summer fashion and I loved them. I did some for me too!
They are about 4" x 2" (10 x 5 cm) and the metall is copper colour and the rest is felted and embroidered the way I always do.

Diese kleine eingerahmte Vorfahren sind toll um sie mit einem bunten Kleid und vielleicht lange Haare zu kombinieren. Sie machen Furore hier in Argentinien und ich habe welche für mich auch gemacht!
Sie sind ca. 10 x 5 cm, haben kupferfarbe und sonst wie meine Kunstsachen bearbeitet.


Ces petits aieux sont parfait pour les combiner avec une robe colorée et peut etre avec de longs cheveux. C'est la grande mode ici à Buenos Aires. J'ai fait une paire pour moi aussi!
Ils ont 10 x 5 cm, Ils sont couleur cuivre et travaillés comme mes choses en feutre.


Estos pequenos ancestros son perfectos para combinar con vestidos de colores y pelo largo. Están de moda en Buenos Aires en este momento y me hice unos para mí también!
Tienen algo así como 10 x 5 cm, color cobre y trabajados como mis piezas de fieltro.







16 comments:

  1. They are more than beautiful!!! I LOVE THEM!! Such a nice piece for the ears!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Les nouvelles créations sud-américaines sont bien plus colorées et plus gaies : j'adore !
    Les boucles d'orelles sont ravissantes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die sind wirklich total süß, Sara! Auch beide Gesichter sehr, sehr gelungen! - Mir gefallen die neuen Stirnfranzen auch gut :-) - und der 'antike' Rahmen dazu! Zwei kleine Schwestern ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful and colorful!
    Groet Thea

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you! I'm happy you like my new creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Estan fabulosos! Donde encontraste la parte de metal????Me encantaria hacer unos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are lovely Sara - such fun and so unusual.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't been able to leave you a comment for ages by following the usual procedure, but find if I click 'Anonymous' I can leave one. I have admired all your recent work - you go from strength to strength. Hope you are settled in your new studio space, and I am sure your Mother gets great comfort and pleasure from having you with her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Frau Lechner bitte auch ein Foto, wo sie diesen herrlichen Ohrschmuck tragen!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for the comment anonymous. I don't know what's happening because my settings are ok... but some people tell me the same you told...
    I will take a picture of the worn earrings! they really look fantastic if you have them on!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Son hermosos Sara me encantasn!! un beso♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am in love with these earrings! Ok, and your brouches...ok, and everything! These earrings are so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely earings Sara. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me encanta su trabajo, es hermoso, alegre, tiene dulzura.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Como me gusta tu trabajo! Muy sensible. Ojalá estes pasando un buen tiempo en Argentina. Saludos, Andrea

    ReplyDelete