Mar 17, 2011

Spring crochet - Frühlingshäkeln - Crochet de printemps - Ganchillo de primavera


I love the blog of Alice (and Raymond!) and I found this beautiful banner here.
Ich liebe den Blog von Alice (und Raymond!) und ich fand diese wunderschöne Fänchenkette here.
J'adore le blog d'Alice (et Raymond!) et j'ai trouvé cette merveilleuse chaine ici.
Me encanta el blog de Alice (y Raymond!) y encontré esta espléndida cadena aquí.



I didn't have pink and orange colours though... what a pity...
Ich hatte keine rosa oder orangene Farben, leider...
Je n'avais pas de laines de couleur orange ou rosé, quelle domage...
No tenía lanas rosa o naranja, qué lástima...

4 comments:

  1. So pretty - it would be fun to have yards of this to decorate the garden at Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellooo!!! these are lovely!!!
    Wow, I am so in love with your artwork, I am amazed at how beautiful the little people are in your header, you are so clever!!!
    XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, Heather, it would be lovely but lots of work! :-)

    thank you Alice, I also find your blog very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely banner, Sara - I think your colours look very nice even without pink! Thanks for the interesting link to Alice's blog -

    and welcome back from your patchwork trip! Curious to hear what you've seen there!

    ReplyDelete