Dec 9, 2010

The winner is...

The winner is Margaret F. who left this comment:

Anonymous said...
What a sweet little guardian angel! If she were to land in my mailbox, she would watch over me in the tree, and later near my work table... Margaret F.
 She is number 35 on the list of 73 participants (66 in my blog and 7 in facebook).

The problem is Margaret F. signed up as Anonymus and I can't tell her she won. If she doesn't send an email to me to saralechner@gmx.at till 8:00 p.m. (Austrian time) I will have to repeat the drawing!

So please come all back at that time and see what happens. This is really exciting!

If I repeat the drawing I will include the comments I receive till that point!

Kurzfassung: wenn sich Margaret F. sich bis 20h nicht meldet, wiederhole ich die Ziehung! Also, noch einmal schauen! Wie spannend!

Tout court: Si Margaret F. ne répond pas jusqu'à 20h, je répète le tirage! Revenez encore une fois voir si vous avez gagné!  C'est très passionant!

Resúmen: Si Margaret F. no contesta antes de las 20hs, voy a repetir la rifa! Vuelvan a ver otra vez después de las 8 de la noche! Qué apasionante!

4 comments:

  1. Félicitations à Margaret F.!moi j'étais la sixième personne (première anonyme).J,aurais aimé gagner ,j'en rêvais !!!mais je suis heureuse pour Magaret F.!

    Merci Sara pour ton beau travail,je viens m'évader ici ,c'est un monde de paix et d'amour et d'inspirations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! You should see the grin on my face right now!!! I will e-mail you, Sara!!
    Margaret F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Annette and premiere anonyme! I am so happy/ je suis tres heureuse! Le beau travail de Sara est vraiment un monde de paix et d'amour, un monde de reve/Sara's beautiful work truly is a world of peace and love, a dream world.
    Margaret F.

    ReplyDelete