Dec 19, 2010

State of the Art... - Jetziger Stand - Etat de l'art - Estado del arte

Flowers and buds.
Blumen und Knospen.
Fleurs et bourgeons.
Flores y pimpollos.


I found a wonderful waxed thread in all colours at the Chinese shop. I'm liking to visit them and find hidden treasures!
Ich habe einen gewachsten Garn in allen Farben beim Chinesen. Ich mag immer mehr diesen Shop besuchen und versteckte Schätze finden!
J'ai trouvé un très bon fil ciré de toutes couleurs chez les Chinois. J'adore visiter leur shop car ils ont des choses très intéressantes et pratiques pour mes pièces!
Encontré un cordón encerado de todos colores en un negocio chino. Me encante visitarlos y encontrar unos tesoros escondidos que pueda usar en mis piezas!


I have a book about Chinese Handcraft "One Needle, One Thread" from Tomoko Torimaru with the most wonderful embroidery techniques, I used a Chinese knot on the buds.
Ich habe ein tolles Buch über chinesisches Sticken "One Needle, One Thread" von Tomoko Torimaru mit wunderschönen Techniken, ich verwendete einen chinesischen Knoten für die Knospen.
J'ai un livre formidable "One Needle, One Thread" de Tomoko Torimaru qui montre des techniques de broderie chinoises fantastiques, je l'ai utilisé pour les noeuds des bourgeons.
Tengo un libro genial "One Needle, One Thread" de Tomoko Torimaru que muestra unos bordados y técnicas espectaculares, lo usé para los nudos de los pimpollos.

11 comments:

  1. The Chinese threads sound wonderful Sara and I love the little buds you have stitched with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are the chinese knot stitches similar in any way to the cloth chinese knots i make?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Sara, wirklich ein wundervolles Stück. Und diese Farben, ein Traum. Liebe Grüße, Inge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, cheers from New Zealand, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. karen, they are probably much smaller. I can't imagine I could do one as big as yours. I have already problems tightening this one!
    thank you all for the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful colours and deatails !
    Merry Christmas Sara and I wish you a Happy New cretive year !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Como todo lo tuyo, se enriquece mas cada dia! Una belleza!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas Sarah, I just adore your latest creation. I am so excited at the moments as I have been given an early Christmas present of your book and I spend every spare moment I have, looking through it. It is so wonderful. Thank you for showing us all your wonderful work. All the best for 2011.
    Sandie at Feltissimo and Rag Rescue

    ReplyDelete
  9. como me gusta ,es increible es una composición muy bella ,me parece increible como vas de partes a tener un todO¿Tenes en mente el resultado final o surge y es parte del proceso creativo? un gran artista besos

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are all so lovely friends! thanks for your comments that lighten my day!
    raquel, lo pienso con una idea general, pero los detalles van viniendo. lo que pasa es que ya vengo muchos años usando este estilo...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wie geht denn der chinesische Knoten, der ist ja schön!
    Auf Deinen Bildern gibt es immer soviel schönes zu entdecken; ich freue mich jedesmal, wenn Du etwas neues einstellst.

    Liebe Grüße
    Jorin

    ReplyDelete