Dec 1, 2010

No end to it - Kein Ende in Sicht - A n'en plus finir - No se termina...

I know I'm already exaggerating with the embroidery. I don't mind!
Ich weiß, ich üübertreibe mit dem Sticken. Es macht mir nichts aus!
Je suis peut etre en train d'éxagérer avec la broderie. Je m'en fait pas!
Estoy quizás exagerando con el bordado. No me importa!


I stitched till midnight. I enjoyed it so much. Defining things... a needle meditation.
Ich habe bis Mitternacht gestickt. Ich habe es so genossen. Immer mehr Details... eine Meditation mit der Nadel.
J'ai brodé jusqu'à minuit. J'ai adoré ca. Encore plus de détail... une méditation avec l'aiguille.
Bordé hasta medianoche. Agregando detalles... una meditación con la aguja.

10 comments:

  1. Mir auch nicht ;)
    es ist immer ein Genuß, deine Werke im Entstehungsprozeß zu sehen, liebe Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind either! It is so wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never too much! Love the pink petals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Como puede ser mejorado cada dia????Increible!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty Sara - I love the pink petals. I will certainly show you how I make my rag rugs when you visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ich schaue mir sooo gerne Deine Arbeiten an. Das Püppchen mit dem Kleid und den Ringelstrümpfen - einfach bezaubernd!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you once more for your comments! I needed something nice after wet felting all the evening. I did the back of the cushion for this piece and it was hard work. now it's drying and I'll take a photo tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It reminds me of a Tiffany glass window--beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those little people you create Sara they always make me smile :o) and I too am loving the pink petals...wow as Robin says....... like a Tiffany glass window.

    ReplyDelete