Dec 7, 2010

Madonna

I'm absolutely in love with this Madonna. She is a painting of the art you could find in the viceroyalties of South America. I already told you I grew up in the middle of such art and this painting talks to me. I will do some work inspired in her...
Ich bin ganz verliebt in dieser Madonna. Sie ist eine typische Malerei für die Vizekönigreiche von Südamerika und ich habe schon erwähnt, dass ich in der Mitte solcher Kunst aufgewachsen bin. Deswegen spricht sie zu mir. Ich werde mich von ihr inspirieren lassen...
Je suis tombée amoureuse de cette Madone. Elle est une peinture faite dans un des Viceroyaumes d'Amérique du Sud. Je vous ai déjà racconté que j'ai grandi entourée de cet art. C'est pour cela qu'elle me parle... Je vais me laisser inspirer par elle...
Me enamoré de esta Madona. Ya que les conté que crecí rodeada de este arte, me habla de una manera especial... Me voy a dejar inspirar por ella.

8 comments:

  1. Elle est très belle, vraiment très belle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ay Sara! Que lindo! Ya se que tu crearas algo todavia mas magnifico!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Madonna painting is wonderful and even to my untutored eye it has a Spanish look. I can't wait to see your inspired piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Madonna painting is beautiful. I have a bust of the madonna and child,it is American and she is very beautiful. I look forward to seeing your work that has been inspired by the painting

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going to be (I hope) a series, the first one will be a try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning. I love the idea of a series....what about an online workshop???? (for those of us that would love to do a class with you, but live too far way).

    Always inspirational.

    Jacky xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning, I am inspired too! Love this! :)

    ReplyDelete