Oct 14, 2010

Being unfaithful - Untreu sein

Since I don't have my embellisher with me I had to do some wet felting.
Da ich den Embellisher nicht mit mir habe, mußte ich als Alternative naßfilzen.



Because of my reduced stash I could only felt on cotton. I bought a printed cotton scarf in a Chinese shop in Alicante.
Da ich fast nichts bei mir habe, konnte ich nur auf Baumwolle filzen. Ich habe einen bedruckten Baumwollschall beim Chinesen in Alicante gekauft.







I tried Nuno felting and I must say I enjoyed it and will do more experiments.
Ich habe Nuno-filzen ausprobiert und muß gestehen, dass ich das genossen habe und neue Experimente machen will.

11 comments:

  1. I love Nuno felt and have a friend who makes it beautifully though my efforts leave much to be desired. The colours in your felt are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was my first try and I'm quite happy with it. I saw a Japanese man in YouTube doing it and tried to do it the same way! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. liebe sara,
    deine alternative lässt sich doch sehen......! mir gefällt dein nunofilz-schal ausgesprochen gut!
    herzlichst,
    filz-t-raum.ch

    ReplyDelete
  4. wenn es von dir kommt, gefällt mir der lob sehr!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doll, Sara, Du springst über Deinen Schatten und machst NASSfilzen! Und es gefällt Dir sogar! ;-))

    Es schaut übrigens sehr gut aus, und ich freue mich mit Dir über Deine neuen Experimente!

    ReplyDelete
  6. me encanta esta técnica, se consiguen resultados sorprendentes.
    I love yuor studio!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are very resourceful, and its nice to have a lovely model close at hand.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah! Another Nuno felter...you will hooked before you know it. I still use my embellisher but nuno is my favorite. I agree your scarf is shown to its best advantage with the lovely model.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you in name of my daughter, yes, I'm happy I have her!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sara, such lovely work. Yes I can imagine with the nuno felt you will excel in creative wonderfulness :) This scarf is certainly lovely. Hope all is well and you are enjoying your travels. Helen S

    ReplyDelete
  11. ...sei ruhig öfter "untreu", wenn sowas Schönes dabei herauskommt!

    ReplyDelete