Jan 24, 2009

Flying further - Weiterer Flug...






J







This isn't quite finished yet...but I haven't written in the blog for so long I feel the need of communicating now.

Dies ist noch nicht fertig.... aber ich habe schon so lange meinen Blog nicht betreut, dass ich das Verlangen verspüre, mehr zu kommunizieren.

This piece began with a hanky I found in my stash, I also had some wool mit silk handy so that I used them too. Everything very Valentine pink...

Dieses Stück began mit einem Taschentuch ich fand in meinem Lager, es hat auch Wolle mit Seide. Sehr Valentine-Typ.

The two lovers were flying to the moon but suddenly a plant began to grow and cover the space (it is going to cover it more...) and I was thinking of the fairy tale I mentioned in the other mail. It had more action for me. I am in "Twilight" mood and float between romance and reality (you see, for me they are kind of opposites...). Now I'm reading the last book of the series and am in awe of finishing it. I don't want to lose the characters at the end of it, they are so real for me now...

Die zwei Liebende waren auf ihrem Weg zum Mond, wenn plötzlich eine Pflanze auf dem Stück zu wachsen began (sie wird weiterwachsen) und ich began an das Märchen, das ich in meiner anderen Post genannt habe, zu denken. Ich lese gerade die "Twilight" -Serie und schwebe zwischen Romanze und Wirklichkeit (für mich zwei Pole...). Ich lese gerade das letzte Buch der Serie und ich möchte nicht, dass es endet. Ich möchte die Hauptpersonen nicht verlieren, sie sind ein Teil meiner Wirklichkeit jetzt...

12 comments:

  1. I love the layers of transparene fabrics and the delicate feminine
    colours.
    Lovely work Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wunderzart-zauberhaft.
    Liebe Grüsse, Allerleirauh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara this is so beautiful and romantic and I love the colours ~ Judy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely beautiful.......and I love your skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful composition with the ornament and the paper background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely, so delicate. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How perfectly soft and beautiful. Just enchanting...
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liebe Sara,
    wie wundervoll ist die Arbeit bis jetzt! Sehr romantisch.
    Übrigens, ich bin der Twilight-Serie ebenfalls verfallen :-)
    Liebe Grüße,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  9. This piece is delightful and with those lovely scrolling stems makes me think of medieval manuscripts, though your colours are much more delicate. I love your cosy studio skirt on your earlier post - such fun to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these soft, delicate pieces and how you have incorporated the crochet into your art. I love incorporating knitted and crocheted pieces...beautiful textural effect.
    Love your cool skirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you, friends, I will continue trying to incorporate crochet.

    ReplyDelete