Nov 17, 2008

My book shop




Now you can buy my book in my book shop. You can find a link to it on the upper right side of the blog. I can send to all the world for only 6€ shipping cost priority mail! If you want me to send it per ship, this would cost only 3€ shipping (but take 2 months perhaps...)!

The book has 144 pages full of pictures of the whole pieces and details where you can find many ideas for your own work. It is really a coffee table book and I'm very happy with my publisher for having done such a good job!

Vous pouvez acheter mon livre directement si vous suivez le lien hypertexte que vous trouvez à la droite de ce blog.

Se puede comprar el libro directamente siguiendo el hiperenlace arriba a la derecha en este blog.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for offering your wonderful book for sale through your book shop. I have just bought it!

    A early Christmas present for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sara,
    Congratulations on an absolute fantastic, rich, luscious and inspiring first book! I got it today and I'm overwhelmed! I guess it's a "must-have" for all of us ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Dot and Anneli! I'm really happy with the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je l'ai reçu, il est magnifique, superbe, génial, il est vous, c'est une réussite, je ne me lasse pas de la regarder

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merci, Nathalie, je suis très contente de que vous l'aimez.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is my birthday today - so I have treated myself to your book. Yipeeee!
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallo Sara,
    ich habe Dein Buch inzwischen zur Rezension bekommen - das ist wirklich ein kleines Schmuckstückchen! Es gefällt mir außerordentlich gut. Die Bilder sind sehr schön, und man bekommt einen guten Überblick über Deine Arbeiten. Hier trifft der unübersetzbare Ausdruck "eye candy" wirklich zu. Gratuliere!
    Liebe Grüße, Angelika

    ReplyDelete