Jul 23, 2008

So chic - Sew chick






Because I'm going to be away on August I already have my pattern done now.

This time it is a doll because I want to explain some 3-D issues and the combination of dry and wet felting for some situations.

This time I took an extra time for working on the photos and I think they turned out very well. The workshop has 32 pages because I wanted to depict very well some details.

I got the idea with the little bunny. I loved that long ear and wished I could have some other doll for grown-ups!

Because I have a collection of big fun pincushions and I want to see it at my studio near to me I thought this would be a good idea.

You will need an embellisher to do this one though, but some ladies are very gifted and can perhaps use the pattern for other techniques!

9 comments:

  1. haha thats really cute :)

    Hope to hear from you,
    Take care

    Monika ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Sara, deine Langohrversion ist spitze und ich freu mich schon sehr aufs Muster, geniale Idee, herzliche Grüße,
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara, I truly admire your talent and your ability to compute your brain in order to produce these wonderful patterns. I wish my brain worked that way, it just hurts when I think of anything too complicated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ce petit personnage est adorable !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that one can see the "chick" from two sides at the same time so it is 3d in a double sense!
    Funny chick!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ein wundervoll sinnlich zarter blog - ich werde ihn auf meinen verlinken um mehr lesen zu können - herzliche grüße! julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! There is a surprise for you on my blog - check it out!

    ReplyDelete